Justin Bieber Performs 'Boyfriend' on 'The Voice' (Video)
The Canadian heartthrob showed off his mature new style on the NBC show's finale.
Cue the teenage banshee howls: Justin Bieber unleashed his newly smoldering presence on The Voice finale Tuesday night, drawing screams from the audience and smiles from show mentors Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine.
(Come to think of it, Levine -- who has a sardonic streak -- might have been laughing at the 18-year-old's efforts to adopt a decidedly more mature swagger. Aguilera, however, nodded approvingly.)
Back to The Biebs: taking cues from his pop-R&B guide, Usher, Bieber showed off stylized, sexually-charged (pretend we didn't write that) dance moves during a performance of his latest single, "Boyfriend." A far cry from his debut hit "Baby," the song includes such marginally more grown-up lyrics as: "If I was your boyfriend/I'd never let you go/ I can take you places you ain't never seen before/Baby take a chance or you'll never know/ I got money in my hands that I'd really like to blow."
The pop star also took on a Michael Jackson vibe, sporting a black leather jacket with gold studs, but with oversized gold sneakers and oddly swept-over, '90s mall bangs. At one point in his performance, he grabbed his crotch, gesturing toward one of several sexy backup dancers on stage.
Watch the video below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game