'SNL': Justin Bieber Takes Jabs at Stalkers and Obsessive Fans in New Promos (Video)
Bieber hosts and will perform this weekend on the NBC late-night show.
Justin Bieber is pulling double duty on Saturday Night Live as host and musical guest.
In new promos released Wednesday, the 18-year-old singer and Kenan Thompson run through a bevy of jokes. One focuses on Thompson's unhealthy obsession with Bieber, stalkers and the excessive use of various forms of Bieber's last name in everyday words (see: "Belieber!"). The final promo also shows off Bieber and Thompson's not-so-secret handshake.
On a Tuesday appearance on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, Bieber took the opportunity to make out with a mannequin right in the middle of a bizarre game of almost-basketball.
Saturday Night Live airs 11:30 p.m. on NBC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR