Justin Timberlake, Jimmy Fallon Perform 'History of Rap 3' on 'Late Night' (Video)
The "In Time" star teamed up with the NBC host to give fans another sequel to their original viral hit.
Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon teamed up for yet another "History of Rap" on NBC's Late Night on Friday.
Their performances have become a fan favorite, with the two gamely taking on a medley of popular songs in somewhat of a timeline of hip-hop.
The latest performance included Run-DMC's "King of Rock," DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince's "Parents Just Don't Understand," LL Cool J's "Mama Said Knock You Out," De La Soul's "Me, Myself and I," Coolio's "Gangsta's Paradise," Sir Mix-a-Lot's "Baby Got Back," Ice Cube's "Today Was a Good Day," Young MC's "Bust a Move," the Beastie Boys' "Sabotage," Kanye West's "Stronger" and Nicki Minaj's "Super Bass."
Before their performance, Fallon went to introduce Timberlake -- who is promoting his sci-fi thriller In Time, which opened Friday -- but then just said "Screw it" and joined Timberlake onstage.
The duo's original "History of Rap" went viral after its September debut; they performed their sequel in July.
In Time, which co-stars Amanda Seyfried, grossed a softish $4.3 million at the domestic box office Friday to come in at No. 3.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)