Justin Timberlake, Jimmy Fallon Get Their Rap on Again in 'History of Rap, Part 2' (Video)
The "Friends With Benefits" star and "Late Night" host give fans a sequel to their original viral hit.
Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon debuted a sequel of sorts to their "History of Rap" on Tuesday night.
The duo's original "History of Rap" -- a timeline of hip-hop -- went viral after its September debut on NBC's Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. Timberlake returned to the show Tuesday night, where he and Fallon began discussing the possibility of another "History of Rap."
The whole thing ended with the audience joining in on the chorus of Biz Markie's "Just a Friend."
The first "History of Rap" included Sugar Hill Gang's "Rapper's Delight," the Beastie Boys' "Paul Revere," A Tribe Called Quest's "Award Tour," Eminem's "My Name Is" and Kanye West's "Golddigger."
Timberlake is on the promotional tour for his movie Friends With Benefits, which co-stars Mila Kunis. It opens Friday.
Watch the performance -- and the original -- below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR