Justin Timberlake Special to Air on The CW
The one-hour episode will air March 19, the same day "The 20/20 Experience" hits stores.
Justin Timberlake is taking over The CW.
The network announced Tuesday that it has scheduled a one-hour special coinciding with the release of Timberlake's third solo effort at 8 p.m. March 19, the same day The 20/20 Experience hits stores.
With one of the longest titles, "Target Presents the IHeartRadio Album Release Party With Justin Timberlake," the special will feature performances and interviews with Timberlake.
It will be taped from Los Angeles' El Rey Theatre during the album-release party March 18, which will include a 30-minute radio special revealing the story behind the making of the album.
An eight-minute world premiere of his new music video will also be part of the special. An encore will air Friday, March 22, at 8 p.m.
Timberlake has been making the rounds as the release date for his album nears. After wrapping up his fifth stint hosting Saturday Night Live this past weekend, the singer-actor kicked off a weeklong stay on NBC's Late Night With Jimmy Fallon on Monday. A full preview of his album was made available on iTunes earlier this week.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game