Justin Timberlake Special to Air on The CW
The one-hour episode will air March 19, the same day "The 20/20 Experience" hits stores.
Justin Timberlake is taking over The CW.
The network announced Tuesday that it has scheduled a one-hour special coinciding with the release of Timberlake's third solo effort at 8 p.m. March 19, the same day The 20/20 Experience hits stores.
With one of the longest titles, "Target Presents the IHeartRadio Album Release Party With Justin Timberlake," the special will feature performances and interviews with Timberlake.
It will be taped from Los Angeles' El Rey Theatre during the album-release party March 18, which will include a 30-minute radio special revealing the story behind the making of the album.
An eight-minute world premiere of his new music video will also be part of the special. An encore will air Friday, March 22, at 8 p.m.
Timberlake has been making the rounds as the release date for his album nears. After wrapping up his fifth stint hosting Saturday Night Live this past weekend, the singer-actor kicked off a weeklong stay on NBC's Late Night With Jimmy Fallon on Monday. A full preview of his album was made available on iTunes earlier this week.
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR