Justin Timberlake Breaks Character in Steve Carell 'Late Night' Skit (Video)
The "Suit & Tie" singer stifles a laugh when the "Burt Wonderstone" star makes reference to former 'N Sync bandmates Joey Fatone and Lance Bass.
Justin Timberlake's week-long residency on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon is getting absurd.
The "Suit & Tie" singer co-starred with Jimmy Fallon and guest Steve Carell in an amusingly bizarre skit on Wednesday's edition of the late-night show that featured Timberlake and Carell portraying menswear shop owners in a Canadian soap opera called Jacob's Patience. A customer played by Fallon needed a new suit, so Carell offered the "Joseph Fa-tone-ay" and the "Lance Bass," which had "been in the closet for years."
Timberlake stifled a laugh at the reference to his ex-'N Sync bandmates, but kept character for much of the sketch, in which he and Carell used mannequin arms because the latter complained his limbs were too "tender."
Watch the weirdness below.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)