Justin Timberlake Breaks Character in Steve Carell 'Late Night' Skit (Video)
The "Suit & Tie" singer stifles a laugh when the "Burt Wonderstone" star makes reference to former 'N Sync bandmates Joey Fatone and Lance Bass.
Justin Timberlake's week-long residency on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon is getting absurd.
The "Suit & Tie" singer co-starred with Jimmy Fallon and guest Steve Carell in an amusingly bizarre skit on Wednesday's edition of the late-night show that featured Timberlake and Carell portraying menswear shop owners in a Canadian soap opera called Jacob's Patience. A customer played by Fallon needed a new suit, so Carell offered the "Joseph Fa-tone-ay" and the "Lance Bass," which had "been in the closet for years."
Timberlake stifled a laugh at the reference to his ex-'N Sync bandmates, but kept character for much of the sketch, in which he and Carell used mannequin arms because the latter complained his limbs were too "tender."
Watch the weirdness below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game