Kanye West, Kim Kardashian Join VMA Host Kevin Hart in Show Promo (Video)
The stand-up comic suggests that the trio adopt the nickname “KevYeKim” – or the more ill-advised “KKK.”
Newly-named Video Music Awards host Kevin Hart gets a little help from his famous friends in a new promo for the upcoming MTV awards ceremony.
In the one-minute spot, Hart shares a hotel room with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, where he is prepping for his first outing after being named host of this year’s VMAs. Including himself as part of “the new ‘it’ couple,” Hart suggests that the trio adopt the nickname “KevYeKim.” (For their part, Kardashian and West have been widely referred to as “KimYe” in the media.)
After protests from the real-life couple, Hart has another, less politically correct suggestion -- a three-letter acronym using each of their first initials.
“You got a white hoodie?” he teases Kardashian.
Watch the promo below. The VMAs will air live from L.A.’s Staples Center on Thursday, Sept. 6.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR