Kat Von D Ditches 'Good Day L.A.' Interview After Seeing Jesse James Clip (Video)
The reality TV star was on the local news program to promote the new season of "L.A. Ink."
L.A. Ink star Kat Von D walked away from an interview with local Los Angeles morning show Good Day L.A. Wednesday after producers ran a clip from her show featuring her ex-fiance Jesse James.
Von D and James broke up this past weekend and apparantly, even seeing him on screen was too much for the tattoo artist.
The clip that sent Von D running was from the new season of her TLC series. In it, Von D surprises James with her newest tattoo -- an image of his teenage face. [Watch the clip below.]
Producers had been told ahead of time that Von D didn't want to discuss James' ex-wife Sandra Bullock, but they were not warned that Von D would flee if they ran a scene with him in it, notes the Los Angeles Times.
Good Day L.A.'s Jillian Barberie later said on air that Von D had told her off camera that she did not want to discuss her breakup at all.
Von D tweeted later in the morning, "Dear GoodDayLA, thanks for the waste of a perfectly good morning. Lack of compassion n respect for eachother never fails to dissapoint me."
The new season of L.A. Ink airs Thursdays at 10 p.m. ET on TLC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR