Kate Gosselin to Kick Off Wendy Williams' Third Season
She'll appear Sept. 12 -- the same week "Kate Plus 8" ends its run on TLC.
Kate Gosselin will be the first guest on the Season 3 premiere of The Wendy Williams Show.
The reality star will appear on Sept. 12 -- the same week Kate Plus 8 ends its run on TLC.
“Wendy’s charisma and sense of fun is a big hit with affiliates and viewers,” say Debmar-Mercury co-presidents Mort Marcus and Ira Bernstein in a joint statement. “Season three episodes have Wendy firing on all cylinders, interacting with major celebrities and hosting segments that entertain new viewers and long-time fans alike.”
“I loved spending the summer connecting with people on a personal level in their home towns,” says Williams. “I’m so excited to start the new season, share my experiences and introduce some of my new celebrity friends to viewers.”
Williams' guests are listed below:
Kate Gosselin, September 12
Common, September 13
Michael Bolton, September 14
Carson Kressley, September 15
Joy Behar, September 16
Roseanne Barr, September 21
Levi Johnston, September 21
Jane Lynch, September 22
Patti Stanger (“Million Dollar Matchmaker”), September 23
Florence Henderson, September 26
Cortney and Robert Novogratz (“Home by Novogratz”), September 26
Jennifer Gray, September 27
Tia Mowry-Hardrict & Tamera Mowry-Housley, September 27
Antonio Banderas, September 28
Cloris Leachman, September 29
Elizabeth Hurley, September 30
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR