Kathy Griffin Reveals Awkward Moment With Kris Jenner at Daytime Emmys (Video)
The comedian tells Jay Leno she found herself sitting at the same table as the Kardashians matriarch -- whose family she's been insulting for years.
Kathy Griffin found herself in a bit of an uncomfortable situation at Sunday's Daytime Emmys.
She and Kris Jenner were both presenters at the show -- and found themselves sitting at the same table.
"It didn't go well, after I've been calling her family dirty whores for, like, five years," she told Jay Leno on Tuesday's Tonight Show. "I'm like, hiiiii."
"People tend to frown on that," Leno replied.
But fortunately, there was no confrontation.
"Kris Jenner gets it; she knows how to play the game; she was not upset," Griffin said. "Although I do believe the Armenian mafia could have us both killed in one phone call."
Watch the clip below.
Tonight Show airs at 11:35 weeknights on NBC.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)