Kathy Griffin Reveals Awkward Moment With Kris Jenner at Daytime Emmys (Video)
The comedian tells Jay Leno she found herself sitting at the same table as the Kardashians matriarch -- whose family she's been insulting for years.
Kathy Griffin found herself in a bit of an uncomfortable situation at Sunday's Daytime Emmys.
She and Kris Jenner were both presenters at the show -- and found themselves sitting at the same table.
"It didn't go well, after I've been calling her family dirty whores for, like, five years," she told Jay Leno on Tuesday's Tonight Show. "I'm like, hiiiii."
"People tend to frown on that," Leno replied.
But fortunately, there was no confrontation.
"Kris Jenner gets it; she knows how to play the game; she was not upset," Griffin said. "Although I do believe the Armenian mafia could have us both killed in one phone call."
Watch the clip below.
Tonight Show airs at 11:35 weeknights on NBC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack