Katie Holmes Makes a Festive 'How I Met Your Mother' Debut as the 'Slutty Pumpkin' (Video)
The Halloween episode guest star's long-awaited arrival draws near, but the pumpkin and Ted seem to have chemistry problems.
The first reference to the elusive "slutty pumpkin" came in just the sixth episode of How I Met Your Mother. Seven seasons later, the big reveal has many fans fearing a letdown -- and from the looks of it, that might be the case for Ted (Josh Radnor).
CBS released the first clips of guest star Katie Holmes as Ted's long lost Halloween crush, and it turns out Naomi -- that's the pumpkin's real name -- is quick to get cozy.
Ted tries to get comfortable while the over-affectionate Naomi, but her idea of romance doesn't jive with him. Expect a lot of deliberation about why he's not really into the reunion with the girl he once couldn't stop talking about. (It's not like she's the mother.)
"The Slutty Pumpkin Returns" premieres Monday, Oct. 31, and on the non-pumpkin front, the episode includes the equally big revelation that Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) is part Canadian. This allows Robin (Cobie Smulders) to finally turn the series' serial gags her northern home on her biggest tormenter.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR