Katie Holmes Set as 'Project Runway: All Stars' Guest Judge
The actress, mere days after filing for divorce from Tom Cruise, spent six hours taping the Lifetime fashion series Monday.
Katie Holmes isn't wasting any time getting her career on track after filing for divorce from Tom Cruise.
Just days after the Dawson's Creek actress filed to split from the Mission: Impossible star, Holmes spent six hours Monday in New York filming an episode of Lifetime's Project Runway: All Stars, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Holmes will be a guest judge on the upcoming incarnation of the unscripted fashion and design series starring Heidi Klum, though no premiere date has been set.
"She did great," judge Isaac Mizrahi told People of her time on the Parsons The New School of Design set of Runway.
Holmes filed for divorce from Cruise on Friday in New York after five years of marriage, citing "irreconcilable differences" and seeking full custody of the couple's 6-year-old daughter, Suri.
The actress allegedly feared that Cruise would send the little girl away for training in the Church of Scientology's Sea Organization, where children begin a lifelong commitment to the religion.
Project Runway's 10th season debuts Thursday, July 19, on Lifetime. An airdate for its upcoming All-Stars edition has not yet been determined.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR