Katy Perry Hosting 'Saturday Night Live' With Musical Guest Robyn
The international pop star will end her year on the NBC series, though she'll only be showing off her comedic talents.
Before Saturday Night Live goes dark for the holidays, it has firmed up plans to bring on Katy Perry for the Dec. 10 episode.
The singer, who previously appeared in 2010 as a musical guest and lampooned her banned Sesame Street segment, will take the stage on her own for her first time as host.
Unlike many pop stars, however, Perry won't be doubling as the musical guest. NBC also announced Swedish singer Robyn will serve as the night's performer.
Perry, who recently ended her California Dreams tour, is not a complete stranger to acting. She appeared in an episode of How I Met Your Mother earlier in the year and lent her voice to Smurfette this summer's feature adaptation of The Smurfs.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR