'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' Returns to Ratings Slip
The series debut of "Ice Loves Coco," which follows Ice-T and Coco Austin, drew 1.3 million on E!
E!'s Keeping Up With the Kardashians returned last night for its sixth season. How did it fare in the ratings against the Tonys and the NBA Finals?
Compared to last season's premiere, not very well. Sunday's Season 6 launch averaged 2.5 million total viewers at 10 p.m., down from the Season 5 opener which lured 4.7 million -- the cabler's most-watched season opener to date -- and the season ender (4.1 million).
Following at 10:30 p.m., the series debut of Ice Loves Coco, following Ice-T and wife Coco Austin, drew 1.3 million and in the women 18-34 demographic, snagged a 1.86 rating.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR