'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' Premiere Audience Grows 16 Percent
Nearly 3 million people tuned into the seventh season debut on Sunday.
The Kardashians are more than keeping up with last season’s premiere audience -- they're improving on it.
Sunday’s seventh season debut of Keeping Up With the Kardashians at 9 p.m. attracted nearly 3 million people with a 16 percent increase in viewers over last season’s premiere audience. It also fared well with the advertiser-coveted 18-49 audience, attracting nearly 2 million people in that group and 1.5 million women in the demo.
KUWTK led in to the premiere of new series Mrs. Eastwood & Company at 10 p.m., which attracted 1.1 million viewers.
In contrast, Kourtney & Kim Take New York premiered to 3.2 million viewers and Khloe & Lamar debuted to about 2.6 million total viewers.
On the KUWTK premiere, the family reunited amid reports that Khloe Kardashian doesn’t share the same father as her siblings. Kris Jenner’s affair around the time Khloe would’ve been conceived complicates the situation. So like a good mom, Jenner decides they should all get DNA tests.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR