Keith Olbermann's First Current TV Ad Revealed (Photo)
"It's not just new. It's Current," reads the tagline.
Current TV has released the first promos for Keith Olbermann's Countdown, which kicks off June 20.
The ad features Olbermann standing in front of TVs that read "Current," with the tagline, "It's not just new. It's current."
On Tuesday, Olbermann announced that his former Keith MSNBC colleague David Sarosi, who produced the "worst person" segment, will be his new executive producer.
“Sarosi is intimately familiar with every other aspect of the production, and from his start with the show he has had both the vision, and the view of the playing field, critical for an executive producer. I’m delighted we’ll again be able to work together," he said in a statement to The Hollywood Reporter.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)