Keith Olbermann's First Current TV Ad Revealed (Photo)
"It's not just new. It's Current," reads the tagline.
Current TV has released the first promos for Keith Olbermann's Countdown, which kicks off June 20.
The ad features Olbermann standing in front of TVs that read "Current," with the tagline, "It's not just new. It's current."
On Tuesday, Olbermann announced that his former Keith MSNBC colleague David Sarosi, who produced the "worst person" segment, will be his new executive producer.
“Sarosi is intimately familiar with every other aspect of the production, and from his start with the show he has had both the vision, and the view of the playing field, critical for an executive producer. I’m delighted we’ll again be able to work together," he said in a statement to The Hollywood Reporter.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Vanessa Hudgens Flashes Her Calvins in Low Slung Shorts!
- Man Sings Frozen's 'Let It Go' in 21 Different Disney Voices & It's as Amazing as You'd Think!
- Neil Patrick Harris Skypes in Shirtless for 'How I Met Your Mother' PaleyFest Panel!
- Three Grandmas Read Beyonce's 'Drunk in Love' Lyrics & Their Reactions Are Hilarious - Watch Now!