'Live!' Lines Up Taye Diggs, Michael Buble as Guest Co-Hosts for Kelly Ripa
The duo are among the latest personalities to fill Regis Philbin's vacant chair.
Following in the footsteps of Jerry Seinfeld, Jerry O'Connell and this week's five-day stint from Neil Patrick Harris, Live! With Kelly has announced a new slate of guest co-hosts for its solo star.
Bryant Gumbel, Kevin Jonas, Taye Diggs and Michael Bublé will all sit beside Kelly Ripa between Dec. 12 and 16, with the latter of the bunch sitting in for two days.
Former co-host Regis Philbin's empty spot will see a rotation of personalities over the coming year while the show searches for a permanent replacement.
Next week, Dancing With the Stars pro Derek Hough, Jonah Hill, Jerry O'Connell and Josh Groban will each take a spin on the vacant stool.
Philbin recently sounded off on what Kelly needs in a new co-host.
"Neil Patrick Harris always does a great job -- but he's got an enormous hit,” Philbin said. “They've got to find someone who has the time right now to do that. Neil was great and he will probably pinch hit, I'm sure. They have to keep looking around until they find someone that really appeals to Kelly... and then they'll go for it."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR