Kelly Ripa Tries Bridal Consultant on for Size in 'Say Yes to the Dress' (Video)
The Live with Regis and Kelly Host adds yet another gig to her already impressive resume on the TLC season premiere.
Kelly Ripa has been a soap star, a talk show host, sitcom actress, brand ambassador and now – she’ll try her hand at being a bridal consultant.
Ripa appears on the season premiere of TLC’s wedding-themed reality program Say Yes to the Dress, in which she takes up a temporary residency at Manhattan’s famed Kleinfeld Bridal Salon. Ripa quickly learns that helping a bride find her perfect gown is no easy task.
In the sneak peek below, Ripa aids future-bride Comora Roberson as she hunts for a dramatic dress in her $10,000 price range.
“I’m so nervous because its this young woman’s big day, and this really matters,” Ripa says. “I’m totally overwhelmed. This could be the hardest job on the planet.”
Watch the clip below. Say Yes to the Dress returns to TLC Friday, Oct. 7 at 9 p.m.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR