Kelsey Grammer's 'Boss' Gives Starz 1.72 Million Viewers Over Premiere Weekend
Falling shy of recent Starz premieres, the new drama was seen by 659,000 during its original Friday broadcast.
According to initial ratings, new Starz drama Boss drew 1.72 million viewers over the course of its premiere weekend.
The Kelsey Grammer series was seen by a combined audience of 1.05 million on Friday night, with 659,000 tuning into the 10 p.m. broadcast.
The premiere falls shy of the network's recent co-production of BBC's Torchwood, which brought in 1.51 million viewers during back-to-back broadcasts of its premiere, and the now-canceled Camelot, which boasted a premiere night audience of 1.57 million total viewers.
Encores over the course of the weekend brought Boss' total viewership to 1.72 million, though figures for online sampling, on-demand and DVR viewings won't be available for a few weeks.
In January, the premiere weekend for Spartacus prequel Gods of the Arena gave the network record ratings of 2.8 million viewers.
Boss was already renewed for a second season in September.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR