Kendra Wilkinson on Quitting 'Splash': 'Diving Is Just Not My Thing'
The reality star, who balked at diving from 23 feet, says her departure had been planned ahead of time.
After quitting Splash on Tuesday's episode, Kendra Wilkinson -- who had balked at participating in the 23-foot high dive -- apparently has no regrets.
"I have no disappointment in myself," she tweeted Wednesday. "I did what I could n that was that. Diving is just not my thing n I found that out throughout the show."
Wilkinson, who joined the cast of the ABC reality show despite her fear of heights, also 'fessed up that her exit had been scripted ahead of time, saying: "I was supposed to quit with last weeks dive but I didn't and did it. Felt amazing and it was a huge accomplishment to me and my family."
Splash, which premiered March 19, has been surpassed in the ratings by NBC's The Voice in a competing timeslot. Hosted by Joey Lawrence, the remaining celebrity divers include Drake Bell, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Louie Anderson.
"Big mistake signing up for the show," said Wilkinson. "Sorry I let you all down."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR