Kenny Powers Takes Over K-Swiss as MFCEO (Video)
Danny McBride stars as his “Eastbound & Down” alias in a viral video for the company.
Eastbound & Down’s Danny McBride lends the unapologetically crude humor of his character, Kenny Powers, to a new campaign for K-Swiss.
The fictional athlete signed on as a rep for the company back in 2010. Never one to settle for average, Powers is now taking over not as the CEO, but the “MFCEO.”
Jillian Michaels, Matt Cassel, Jon Jones and Rey Mysterio also star as new executives in the 5-minute spot.
Eastbound & Down films its third and possibly final season this summer. It is set to return to HBO with Jason Sudeikis signed on for a recurring role, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
You can watch the more-tame behind-the-scenes video below, and watch the complete uncensored commercial on YouTube.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack