Kevin Bacon and James Purefoy Kiss During 'The Following' TCA Panel (Photo)
The moment came after a slew of violence and sex questions at Tuesday's winter press tour session.
The Following panelists fielded a flurry of questions by reporters at its Television Critics Association's winter press tour session Tuesday, many of them revolving around violence and the cable-esque sexual situations. So it was a mood lightener when a reporter opted to go the fan route, saying that there came a point during the show, which debuts Jan. 21 at 9 p.m., when she wanted Kevin Bacon and James Purefoy's alter egos to kiss.
Moments later, Bacon and Purefoy did just that (see photo above). "Rule nothing in, rule nothing out,” Purefoy joked following the peck.
The Following centers on FBI agent Ryan Hardy (Bacon) who finds himself at the center of a network of serial killers, led by Joe Carroll (Purefoy).
Creator and executive producer Kevin Williamson admitted to reporters that The Following is extremely dark. "There are some moments that are squeamish," he said. "It's not for the faint of heart."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR