BET Renews Kevin Hart's 'Real Husbands of Hollywood'
The comedy has been picked up for a 12-episode season two.
BET has renewed Real Husbands of Hollywood.
The "fakest reality show ever" will return for a 12-episode second season, the cable network announced Friday.
Led by Kevin Hart, Nick Cannon, Boris Kodjoe, Duane Martin, J.B. Smoove and Robin Thicke, Real Husbands of Hollywood follows the group as they navigate their way through stardom alongside -- or in spite of -- their famous wives. Familiar faces will drop by, including the return of Nelly, in the new season.
“When we launched this series in January, we knew our audience would have as much fun watching it as we had making it, and since it has been on the air, fans have voiced on social media that they want more. So this was a pretty simple decision: ‘Hey! Let’s make more!’” says Stephen Hill, BET’s president of music programming and specials. “We are beyond thrilled that Kevin Hart and the stellar Husbands will be back bickering and back-biting, for another season on BET.”
Real Husbands of Hollywood launched to 4.1 million viewers in January. It wraps up its first season later this month.
Executive producers are Hart, Stan Lathan, Ralph Farquahar, Jesse Collins, Tim Gibbons, Chris Spencer and Dave Becky. Hart and Spencer are co-creators.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR