Kevin McHale Returning as 'Glee Project' Mentor (Exclusive)
He'll oversee the July 3 episode, which will focus on a new theme: "Adaptability."
Glee's Kevin McHale is returning to Oxygen's The Glee Project.
The actor behind Artie Abrams has been tapped as the next mentor on Oxygen's reality-competition series and will oversee a new theme for the second-year show: "Adaptability."
McHale will bring his three seasons' worth of experience to the fifth episode of the season, scheduled for July 3. It will mark his second turn as a mentor following his turn last year during the show's "Generosity" hour that saw co-runner-up Lindsay Pearce earn one-on-one time with him.
Upcoming mentors include Jane Lynch, making her Glee Project debut July 10 for another new theme, "Fearlessness"; Amber Riley stepping in for "Tenacity," which was mentored by Max Adler last year; Darren Criss, making his third appearance July 31 for another new theme, "Romanticality"; and Chris Colfer debuting in the Aug. 14 hour for "Glee-ality."
McHale joins season-two mentors including Lea Michele, Samuel Larsen, Cory Monteith and Naya Rivera, who will oversee Tuesday's episode.
The Glee Project airs Tuesdays at 10 p.m. on Oxygen.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)