Kevin McHale Returning as 'Glee Project' Mentor (Exclusive)
He'll oversee the July 3 episode, which will focus on a new theme: "Adaptability."
Glee's Kevin McHale is returning to Oxygen's The Glee Project.
The actor behind Artie Abrams has been tapped as the next mentor on Oxygen's reality-competition series and will oversee a new theme for the second-year show: "Adaptability."
McHale will bring his three seasons' worth of experience to the fifth episode of the season, scheduled for July 3. It will mark his second turn as a mentor following his turn last year during the show's "Generosity" hour that saw co-runner-up Lindsay Pearce earn one-on-one time with him.
Upcoming mentors include Jane Lynch, making her Glee Project debut July 10 for another new theme, "Fearlessness"; Amber Riley stepping in for "Tenacity," which was mentored by Max Adler last year; Darren Criss, making his third appearance July 31 for another new theme, "Romanticality"; and Chris Colfer debuting in the Aug. 14 hour for "Glee-ality."
McHale joins season-two mentors including Lea Michele, Samuel Larsen, Cory Monteith and Naya Rivera, who will oversee Tuesday's episode.
The Glee Project airs Tuesdays at 10 p.m. on Oxygen.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Neil Patrick Harris is the Theatrical Man of the Year at Hasty Pudding Awards!
- President Barack Obama & Zach Galifianakis Throw Insults Back & Forth for 'Between Two Ferns' (Video)
- Kristen Bell Makes a Switcheroo for 'Veronica Mars' Premiere After Party!
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting