Kevin Pollak to Play Anna Faris' Father on CBS' 'Mom' (Exclusive)
The stand-up comedian will first appear in a January episode of the freshman comedy from exec producer Chuck Lorre.
CBS has cast Anna Faris' missing father on Mom.
Stand-up comedian Kevin Pollak has landed the key role on the freshman comedy from executive producer Chuck Lorre, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Pollak will play Alvin Biletnikoff, the boyfriend who abandoned Bonnie (Allison Janney) while she was in the hospital giving birth to Christy (Faris). He now owns a body shop a few hours away from Napa and has grown kids of his own. He'll first appear in a January episode of the series, with the potential to return for additional episodes.
Pollak's casting brings him back into the CBS fold after he co-starred on the network's Beverly Hills Cop pilot last season. The drama, starring Brandon T. Jackson, did not move forward at the network.
The comedian's credits include playing a D.A. on Shark, a guest turn on HBO's Family Tree and roles on Childrens Hospital and Men at Work. Repped by Innovative, Pollak most recently has been hosting his own online interview show.
Mom airs Mondays at 9:30 p.m. on CBS.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera