Kevin Pollak to Play Anna Faris' Father on CBS' 'Mom' (Exclusive)
The stand-up comedian will first appear in a January episode of the freshman comedy from exec producer Chuck Lorre.
CBS has cast Anna Faris' missing father on Mom.
Stand-up comedian Kevin Pollak has landed the key role on the freshman comedy from executive producer Chuck Lorre, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Pollak will play Alvin Biletnikoff, the boyfriend who abandoned Bonnie (Allison Janney) while she was in the hospital giving birth to Christy (Faris). He now owns a body shop a few hours away from Napa and has grown kids of his own. He'll first appear in a January episode of the series, with the potential to return for additional episodes.
Pollak's casting brings him back into the CBS fold after he co-starred on the network's Beverly Hills Cop pilot last season. The drama, starring Brandon T. Jackson, did not move forward at the network.
The comedian's credits include playing a D.A. on Shark, a guest turn on HBO's Family Tree and roles on Childrens Hospital and Men at Work. Repped by Innovative, Pollak most recently has been hosting his own online interview show.
Mom airs Mondays at 9:30 p.m. on CBS.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR