Khloe Kardashian Is Simon Cowell's First Pick for 'X Factor' Host (Report)
UPDATED: The reality sibling could join a cast of other big personalities including Britney Spears and Demi Lovato.
All signs are pointing to Khloe Kardashian as the new host of The X Factor, newly made-over by creator Simon Cowell with Britney Spears and Demi Lovato at the judges' table.
So says TMZ, which reported Friday that Kardashian -- known as the funny one among her reality-famous siblings -- is the frontrunner to get the gig following a successful screen test. If Cowell, who apparently considers her a magnet for young viewers along with Spears and Lovato, hires the E! star for his Fox talent competition, then she would basicaly have to start right away. The second-season reboot of X Factor premieres Sept. 12 and 13.
A Kardashian rep did not immediately respond to THR's requests for comment. Fox had no comment.
Cowell, meanwhile, says he's "pissed off" at popular NBC rival The Voice for a decision to air three episodes against X Factor when both shows return next week.
"It's very simple: They don't want people to see this first episode," he told reporters Thursday. "I think it's mean-spirited and I hope and I pray that it backfires on them because this is one of the best shows we've ever made."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR