'Royal Pains' Actress Books ABC's 'Killer Women' (Exclusive)
Paola Turbay, who also recurred on "True Blood," has landed a guest spot on the midseason drama.
ABC's Killer Women has added a Royal Pains actress to the mix.
Paola Turbay will guest star on the midseason drama headlined by Tricia Helfer, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Adapted from Argentinean series Mujeres Asesinas, the hour-long drama centers on Molly Parker (Helfer), the only woman in the notoriously male Texas Rangers.
Turbay will portray Carmen Garza, a singer who thinks she is a "great" belter but has been reduced to hosting karaoke nights in strip-mall bars. When Molly gets on the trail of a serial killer, she finds Carmen to be a person of interest -- and not just for her singing talent. She appears in the fourth episode.
From executive producers Sofia Vergara and Martin Campbell, Killer Women also stars Marc Blucas, Michael Trucco, Alex Fernandez and Marta Milans. Creator Hannah Shakespeare serves as writer and also executive produces.
Repped by Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin Nilon Entertainment, Turbay plays Dr. Marissa Caseras on USA's Royal Pains and recurred on ABC Family's departed The Secret Life of the American Teenager, as well as HBO's True Blood.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR