Kim Kardashian Diagnosed With Psoriasis on E! Reality Show (Video)
"People don't understand the pressure on me to look perfect," she says of the skin condition, which gives her a rash.
Kim Kardashian revealed an itchy rash on her E! reality show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Sunday night.
She is horrified to find out it's a skin condition called psoriasis and not curable, although it is treatable.
"My career is doing ad campaigns and photo swimsuit photoshoots!" she laments. Indeed, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed her family made $65 million last year.
"People don't understand the pressure on me to look perfect," she adds. "When I gain a pound, I'm in the tabloids." She then asks the doctor, "I'm not going to get this on my face, am I?"
When the dermatologist recommends she lead an "easier, slower-paced life," Kardashian bemoans, "That's just not possible."
Kardashian also wrote on her blog, "I head to the dermatologist after I discover a weird rash on my legs. Khloe freaks me out saying it’s ringworm, but it turns out I have psoriasis!! My mom has had psoriasis for years, so it’s good that I can talk to her about it."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR