Anderson Cooper Defends Kim Kardashian on 'AC360's' Ridiculist Segment (Video)
"She's laughing all the way to the bank," the CNN host says.
It would seem that Kim Kardashian’s divorce filing on Monday has created a field day for her haters, er, critics. Anderson Cooper could see which way the wind was blowing and defended Kardashian on his CNN show, Anderson Cooper 360, on Monday night.
"How could you not support a couple whose two day televised wedding on the E exclamation network, cost a reported $10 million and was subsidized by sponsors?" Cooper asks jokingly. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that is called the American Dream."
Truthfully, the recent divorce only gives Kardashian’s upcoming Nov. 27 series premiere of Kourtney and Kim Take New York more interest for the general public as the couple’s new marriage apparently disintegrates on-camera. And it certainly brings more attention to mom-a-ger, Kris Jenner's newly released memoir.
So, while Cooper delivers a very sarcastic defense for Kim and her family -- which includes the inability to describe what it is they’re famous for -- he does know one absolute fact about the reality star.
"She's... laughing all the way to the bank," Cooper says.
Watch the video below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche