Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' Divorce Dominates 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York' (Video)
The intense spot for the E! series' fourth season focuses on the newlyweds' "unraveling" relationship.
"Not every fairytale can have a happy ending."
No, that's not a line from Saturday Night Live's recent spoof of Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' impending divorce. It's the tagline now attached to the upcoming run of Kourtney and Kim Take New York.
Season 4 of the E! series premieres Nov. 27, and after denying rumors of its cancellation, the network has released the first promo for the reality series documenting Kim and Kris' time together in New York after their August wedding.
"One couple will try to figure out their future," says a foreboding narrator. "The other will see theirs unravel."
Kim and Kris are then seen fighting about his lack of communication and love of nightlife, before sister Kourtney asks if she can live with him any longer.
It's either really crafty editing, or the series caught more of their marital woes than previously reported. Watch below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR