Kim Kardashian Offers 'Drop Dead Diva' a Tasty Proposition (Video)
The reality star continues a three-episode guest spot on the Lifetime Network series.
Can Kim Kardashian act? It's hard to say -- it depends on how much reality one thinks her reality shows truly portray. Now, she's got a chance to prove her theatrical chops with some (totally) scripted work.
Kardashian continues a three episode guest run on Lifetime's Drop Dead Diva on Sunday at 9 pm EST, playing Nikki, the inventor of the dessert game-changing hybrid, the Pake (or, pie and cake). In this new preview clip, she plies her charms while presenting her sweets to Jane, who isn't quite convinced of the buy-in cost.
“We wrote her a three episode arc. But, once she got on set and I was with her I got to see what her strengths were and we got to write to those," creator and exec producer Josh Berman recently told THR. "Her character goes head to head with Jane. She’s got a fantastic twist that no one will see coming in episode three.”
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed