Kim Kardashian's Failed Marriage Continues to Play Out on TV
The second episode of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" shows the reality star fighting with Kris Humphries over living in separate cities.
Any questions that remain surrounding the reasons for Kim Kardashian's failed 72-day marriage to Kris Humphries seem to be getting answered on the E! reality star's Kourtney & Kim Take New York.
The first episode saw Humphries relocating to his home in Minnesota after living with Kim and her sister Kourtney, boyfriend Scott Disick and son Mason wasn't working out.
In the second episode, viewers saw Kim go to Minnesota to try and talk Kris back into living together in New York.
But, the discussion didn't go well.
"It was ridiculous," Kris said of living in the shared hotel room. "My training is important and if I can't get it done and there are too many distractions – of Mason and Scott and Kourtney fighting and all living in the same place – it's easier to stay here."
Kris then walked into a different room, but Kim followed behind, telling him, "I came all the way out here to like talk to you and to hang out here but all you're really caring about is basketball. If you're married there has to be another priority."
Throughout Kim's arguments, Kris continued to repeat, "You don't want me to resent you, do you?" until Kim got fed up and stormed out, saying, "I'll go pack and we'll go live in separate cities," she said. "I'll Skype you to say bye."
The episode ended with the duo making up and returning to New York together...though as viewers know, that resolution didn't last long.
Watch part of the episode below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Grant Gustin Is Proud & Stoked to Wear 'Flash' Costume!
- Angelina Jolie Reveals She Will Have Another Preventative Cancer Surgery
- Shailene Woodley Slams 'Twilight' to 'Teen Vogue': It's About An Unhealthy, Toxic Relationship
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & James Wolk Are 'The Crazy Ones' at Hall of Fame Gala!