Snoop Dogg Goes Off on Kim Kardashian: 'She's Coldblooded' (Video)
Updated: The Long Beach rapper gives the reality star's ex, Kris Humphries, some late and graphic marriage advice.
Where was Snoop Dogg before NBA player Kris Humphries decided to marry E! reality star Kim Kardashian? Holding his tongue, apparently. But, no longer.
The LBC rapper recently shot a web video in which he uses his pseudonym, Nemo, and dispensed of some marriage advice to Kris about his ex several months too late.
Snoop leaves very few stones unturned as he describes Kim’s ability to sink any man she romantically links up with. He brings up former boyfriend, football player Reggie Bush, sex tape costar Ray J (who Snoop says survived the curse. Phew). And tells Kris it was a mistake from the start to try and make an honest women out of Kim.
“She’s coldblooded, I’m pretty sure she’ll have a book in a month talking about all the n---ers that she got and how she played them,” Snoop says of Kim. “So, my advice is you can’t make a ho a housewife. Don’t try to reinvent the wheel.”
OK, so that was pretty much the least offensive language in the video, because he goes into much more graphic territory.
So, note that there’s strong language before you watch the video below.
Note: The sport Reggie Bush plays has been corrected.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR