Kim Kardashian Talks Divorce on 'Late Show': 'I Want Us to Move On' (Video)
The reality star says she wants her estranged husband, Kris Humphries, "to be happy," while her sister Kourtney gets in a dig at the NBA player.
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian opened up her ongoing divorce from Kris Humphries when she and her sister Kourtney Kardashian taped an appearance for Wednesday's Late Show With David Letterman.
Kardashian is currently dating rapper Kanye West and is pregnant with their first child, due in July. But she's still legally married to the NBA player, who is seeking an annulment, claiming fraud.
When asked about the divorce, Kardashian told Letterman: “The only legal way to get an annulment is if fraud were involved, so that’s what tricky. So he is suing me for an annulment based on the fact that I frauded him into marrying him for publicity.”
Kardashian said that in her case, fraud was not a factor.
Chimed in Kourtney: “But I think if she was going to do it for publicity, she’d pick someone that people knew.”
Kim added that she has "been trying for almost two years now, um, to wrap it up, but it's, you know, it's hard." She said she also wants Humphries "to be happy and I want us to move on, and that’s really what I want, is just to move on.”
Kardashian’s August 2011 wedding aired on E! Entertainment Television in a special titled Kim’s Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event. She filed for divorce 72 days later after the ceremony.
The Kardashian sisters are making the talk show rounds to promote the new season of E!'s Kourtney & Kim Take Miami, which premieres at 9 p.m. Sunday.
Late Show airs at 11:35 weeknights on CBS.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche