Kim Kardashian Talks Pregnancy, Kris Humphries Divorce on 'Today'
The E! reality star and mom-to-be says she's expecting her first child in July.
And now, a Kimye update: the future Kardash-ling is due in July, Kim Kardashian said Tuesday morning on the Today show.
"I think until I really start seeing, like, a belly, it won't really sink in. It's just, like a weird realization," the 32-year-old reality star and mom-to-be observed while promoting her spin-off series, Kourtney & KIm Take Miami, alongside sister Kourtney Kardashian.
Kanye West, 35, shocked fans when he announced Kardashian’s pregnancy during a Dec. 30 concert in Atlantic City. "Once you're past, like, the three-month mark, you know, you're pretty safe. So he just kind of goes off of what he feels, and he was feeling it that night I guess," quoth Kim.
Meanwhile, her divorce from Kris Humphries remains in limbo.
Although Kim has been dating the rapper since April, she's still legally married to the Brooklyn Nets player; they separated in October 2011, most infamously, after 72 days of marriage. According to reports, Humphries has balked at signing divorce papers and is seeking an annulment. The exes are due in court Feb. 15 to lock down a date for a trial, which might not happen until June.
"I can't really speak for anyone else. It just is a process," Kim told Today's Savannah Guthrie of the legal tussle.
As previously reported, the duo christened "Kimye" (thanks, Twitter) recently purchased an $11 million Bel Air mansion with plans to renovate.
And naturally, the baby will make a cameo in the family’s E! reality franchise. No word on whether Kim will walk down the aisle again in the near future.
"It's something that we talk about but it's just, right now, focusing on the baby," she said. "I'm just so content with how things are right now and how life is and we're so happy. ... We definitely want that in the future. I'm not in a rush."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)