Kim Kardashian's Two-Part E! Wedding Special Scores in Ratings
The four-hour extravaganza averaged 4.4 million and 4 million to its Sunday and Monday telecasts, respectively.
Kim Kardashian's two-part, four-hour wedding special on E! drew strong ratings for the cable network.
On Sunday night, the first part of Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event averaged 4.4 million total viewers from 8-10 p.m. Roughly 2.8 million (or a 2.56 rating) belonged in the advertiser-coveted adults 18-49 demographic.
Monday's episode, which showed the actual wedding between Kardashian and New Jersey Nets basketball player Kris Humphries, drew an average of 4 million viewers from 9-11 p.m. Among adults 18-49, Kim's Fairytale Wedding posted a 2.51 rating (or 2.7 million).
The ratings performances for both episodes are strong for a cable network, but Keeping Up With the Kardashians outdrew the two-parter in total viewership at least once before with the fifth season premiere (4.7 million).
Following the first part of Kardashian's wedding on Sunday, Kendra benefited from the strong lead-in, drawing 2.7 million viewers. At 10:30 p.m., Dirty Soap lured in 1.1 million -- its most-watched telecast so far.
Following the special on Monday, Chelsea Lately at 11 p.m. set a record for highest viewership, drawing 1.8 million.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR