Kim Kardashian Says Her Baby Is Off Reality TV Limits (Video)
Although older sister Kourtney shows off her kids onscreen, the expectant mother announced that her child won't be a TV star.
It seems that there won't be a tiny new TV star within the Kardashian franchise: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have decided that their child will not appear on any of the family's reality shows.
"When the baby’s old enough, and he or she decides that’s what they want to do, then that’ll be their decision," she explained on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
It's a stance that conflicts with that of her older sister, Kourtney, whose motherhood matters always have been given ample airtime -- from her first child's birth to breastfeeding her newborn daughter.
"I love seeing Mason and Penelope on TV; Mason is like the highlight of our show, I think. So it’s a tough decision," Kim continued. "But I think, as of now, that’s just, you know, a decision that Kanye and I made. … From the start, we’re just gonna try to keep it as private as possible."
Kourtney then clarified to Jimmy Kimmel, "I always struggle [with the decision], you want to do the best thing for your kids. A lot of the times, I feel like them being with their mom is the best thing."
Kim also mentioned that she's a week or two away from finding out the sex of the baby but might not share that information with the public either.
"We’re trying to keep some details," Kim said. "I don’t know if we’re going to tell anyone besides family."
At the end of their appearance, Kimmel threw Kim a mini baby shower, complete with balloons, a "Kongratulations Kim" banner and a parting gift: The Big Book of Baby Names That Start With K. Watch the video below:
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)