Kim Kardashian's Reality Show Will Not Be Canceled, Says E!
A rep for the network shoots down rumors that “Kourtney and Kim Take New York” is in danger of being dropped.
Like it or not, Kim Kardashian will be returning to TV sets across America in E!’s Kourtney and Kim Take New York on Sunday, Nov. 27.
Amid reports that E! is threatening to cancel the newest season of the Ryan Seacrest-produced reality show, a spokesperson for the network tells The Hollywood Reporter that the rumors are “completely false.”
Kim shocked viewers – and the network – when she filed for divorce from new husband Kris Humphries on Oct. 31 after just 72 days of marriage. E! executives immediately held emergency meetings, after which it was decided to continue with the season. Sources tell THR that the newlyweds, who are featured prominently in the show, filmed a scene in which they decide to take a break from their relationship.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR