Kim Kardashian's Wedding to Air on E! as Two-Part Special
"Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event" will be broadcast Oct. 9-10.
E! has set the dates for the behind-the-scenes look at the preparation for Kim Kardashian's wedding.
Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event will air in two parts on Sunday, Oct. 9 at 8 p.m. and Monday, Oct. 10 at 9 p.m. The special will go inside Kardashian and fiance Kris Humphries' wedding, from the wedding planning to the parties to the couple's actual wedding day, which will take place Aug. 20 in Montecito, Calif.
Kardashian, who stars on E!'s Keeping Up With the Kardashians, got engaged to the NBA player earlier this year after six months of dating. Vera Wang will design Kardashian's wedding gown; the family friend also designed the dress for sister Khloe when she wed basketball player Lamar Odom in 2009.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR