Kim Kardashian's Wedding to Air on E! as Two-Part Special
"Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event" will be broadcast Oct. 9-10.
E! has set the dates for the behind-the-scenes look at the preparation for Kim Kardashian's wedding.
Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event will air in two parts on Sunday, Oct. 9 at 8 p.m. and Monday, Oct. 10 at 9 p.m. The special will go inside Kardashian and fiance Kris Humphries' wedding, from the wedding planning to the parties to the couple's actual wedding day, which will take place Aug. 20 in Montecito, Calif.
Kardashian, who stars on E!'s Keeping Up With the Kardashians, got engaged to the NBA player earlier this year after six months of dating. Vera Wang will design Kardashian's wedding gown; the family friend also designed the dress for sister Khloe when she wed basketball player Lamar Odom in 2009.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR