'Kings' Star Christopher Egan Lands Lead in ABC's 'Poe'
Australian actor Christopher Egan has been tapped as the lead in ABC pilot Poe.
The crime procedural, from Warner Bros. TV and Dan Lin’s Lin Pictures, centers on the world’s first detective, Edgar Allan Poe, who uses unconventional means to uncover mysteries. The series is set in Boston during the 1840s.
Egan, whose previous TV credits include Kings, Vanished and Everwood, will play the part of Poe.
He joins Kevin McNally, Tabrett Bethelland Leslie Odom Jr, who are already locked into supporting roles.
Chris Hollier (Alias, Kyle XY) will write and executive produce the pilot, with Lin (The Departed, Sherlock Holmes) and Brad Kern (Human Target, Charmed) joining him as executive producers. Alex Graves (Terra Nova, Fringe) is on board to direct.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR