Weepy Kim Kardashian Admits Failure in 72-Day Marriage to Kris Humphries (Video)
During E!'s Sunday season finale of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York," the reality star has a breakdown over her failing marriage.
Is it close to 72 days already? The saga of Kim Kardashian’s failed marriage to NBA player Kris Humphries comes to a head on Sunday’s season finale of Kourtney and Kim Take New York when the star has a major break down over her relationship.
When sober, Scott Disick can make a lot of sense. So, when he encounters his girlfriend Kourtney Kardashian having a heart-to-heart with Kim about the sad shape of her marriage, he suggests that she needs to bring up all her feelings with Kris and “either move forward or move on.” But, eh, if there’s anything we know about Kim from watching the multiple E! shows she appears on, avoiding issues is her greatest defense.
Instead, she confides in Kourtney that she is no longer in love with her husband. "It's hard for me,” she says. “He's a good heart, he's a Christian -- everything on paper I want in someone, but for some reason, my heart isn't connecting.”
The kicker comes when she reflects on the spectacle of her wedding, which made for a highly rated two-part special for E!.
"I invited all these people to this huge wedding and flew everyone out, wasted everyone's time and everyone's money -- everyone's everything -- and I feel bad! “ she confesses. “At 30 years old, I thought I'd be married with kids and I'm not. I failed at this.”
Watch the sneak peek video from Us Weekly after the page break below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10