E!'s 'Kourtney and Kim Take Miami,' Style's 'Big Rich Atlanta' Set Premieres
The two cable series will launch on their respective networks in January.
E!'s Kourtney and Kim Take Miami and Style Network's Big Rich Atlanta have set premiere dates.
Kourtney and Kim Take Miami, originally Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami for two seasons, will launch January 2013.
Kourtney and Kim Take Miami will follow Kourtney, with her children Mason and Penelope and boyfriend Scott, as they share a mansion with Kim in Miami as the sisters make the city their home base for a few months. The sisters are intending to make sure a DASH Miami boutique is up to their standards. The series will also include appearances by Khloe as she prepares for The X Factor.
Ryan Seacrest Productions and Bunim/Murray Productions are behind Kourtney and Kim Take Miami.
Additionally, Style will premiere Big Rich Atlanta on 8 p.m. Jan. 20. Big Rich Atlanta -- the latest series from the Big Rich franchise -- centers on the world of an exclusive Atlanta country club, where wealthy mothers and daughters do whatever it takes to stay on top of the social scene and in control of the action.
Fly on the Wall Entertainment produces with Allison Grodner, Rich Meehan, Sarah Weidman and Merah Chung as executive producers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR