Kris and Bruce Jenner Split Likely to Be Included on Their Reality Show
"The show will continue to address all aspects of the family's lives," a source close to E! tells THR of the couple, who are taking a break after 22 years of marriage.
Kris and Bruce Jenner never have been ones to shy away from opening up their personal lives to the public.
And even though they've split up, that's not likely to end.
A source close to E! Entertainment told The Hollywood Reporter that season nine of their E! Entertainment reality show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, will continue to give viewers inside look at the Jenner-Kardashian family in both good times and bad.
"The show will continue to address all aspects of the family's lives, and it's obvious to anyone who has been watching throughout the series that Kris and Bruce have always been open about their relationship," the source said.
Kardashians is in the midst of airing its eighth season on E!, and the family has been spotted shooting season nine in locations around Los Angeles.
Kris recently told TMZ that she and Bruce still love each other and are in constant contact, and they remain "best friends." But, she adds, "We're just happier living apart."
As for a potential divorce or reconciliation, she declined to say whether either is happening: "Who knows? We don't have a crystal ball."
The couple were married in 1991 after five months of dating. The news comes after months of speculation that the couple was headed for divorce.
In a joint statement given to E! on Monday, they said: "We are living separately and we are much happier this way. But we will always have much love and respect for each other. Even though we are separated, we will always remain best friends and, as always, our family will remain our number one priority."
Together, they have two teenage daughters -- Kendall and Kylie Jenner. Kris also is mom to Kim, Kourtney, Khloe and Rob Kardashian from her previous marriage to Robert Kardashian, while Bruce has four children, including The Hills alum Brody Jenner, from previous relationships.
Khloe, meanwhile, also is in the midst of her own very public relationship woes with husband Lamar Odom, who plead not guilty to DUI on Wednesday stemming from his arrest in August.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10