Kris Jenner Eyes Daytime Talk Show With 20th TV
UPDATED: The reality matriarch is making moves to join the increasingly crowded playing field, with a test run airing as early as summer 2013.
Viewers could soon be keeping up with Kris Jenner on a daily basis. The reality TV matriarch and Keeping Up With the Kardashians star is in talks for her own daytime talk show.
Jenner, a frequent guest of daytime talk shows and guest host for The Talk and Today, is in talks with Twentieth TV for her own series that could get a test run on Fox-owned stations as soon as the summer of 2013.
A rep for Twentieth TV declined to comment on whether the talk show is a go at this time but did add that "Kris Jenner sure would have a lot to talk about."
Fox TV stations issued the following statement: "There is a line out the door of people who want to do a test on the Fox television stations."
The 56-year-old has already parlayed Keeping Up With the Kardashians into a reality franchise for E! and has been rumored to be interested in her own daytime vehicle for some time.
A six-week test run would be a natural first step, as that has led to full syndicated runs for Wendy Williams and, starting next year, Bethenny Frankel.
If a Jenner deal does pan out, she'll be entering a crowded playing field. This fall alone has seen launches of shows hosted by Katie Couric, Steve Harvey, Jeff Probst and Twentieth TV's Ricki Lake.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'