Kristen Wiig Returning to Host 'Saturday Night Live'
Just a year after her exit, the former castmember joins Zach Galifianakis and Ben Affleck as final hosts named for the season.
Kristen Wiig is heading back to Saturday Night Live.
The former castmember, who departed the series in 2012 after seven years as one of its most featured players, will host the May 11 episode alongside musical guest Vampire Weekend. NBC also announced details for two other May episodes, including the season finale.
On May 4, The Hangover Part III star Zach Galifianakis will return as host. He joins the series alongside musical guest Of Monsters and Men.
The May 18 season finale will see Ben Affleck take on hosting duties for the fifth time. The Argo director will close out SNL's 38th season with musical guest Kanye West -- who marks his fifth appearance on the show.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR