Kristin Chenoweth Joins 'The Good Wife' in Recurring Role
The "Pushing Daisies," "Glee" and "GCB" alum joins recently announced additions Maura Tierney and Marc Warren on the CBS drama.
On the heels of announcing two big roles filled to be filled by Maura Tierney and Marc Warren, The Good Wife is adding another big name to its large roster of guest actors in the upcoming fourth season.
Broadway veteran and Emmy winner Kristin Chenoweth, who most recently starred on ABC's axed GCB, joins the series as a recurring character during the September season premiere.
Also starring on Pushing Daisies and appearing in a string of well-received Glee cameos, Chenoweth will play a political reporter who tries to uncover professional (and personal) dirt on the secretly separated Alicia (Julianna Margulies) and Peter (Chris Noth) Florrick.
The third big addition to the upcoming season, Chenoweth will help fill the gap left by several recurring guests who have since booked new series. Repeat Good Wife actors Matthew Perry, Mamie Gummer and Tim Guinee are among those in pilots that were picked up for the new season.
Still, that hasn't stopped many Good Wife guests with other gigs. Raising Hope's Martha Plimpton and True Blood's Carrie Preston have both continued to make appearances.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR