Kristin Chenoweth Joins Matthew Broderick's CBS Comedy Pilot
The actress will play Broderick's sister in the multicamera project from Tad Quill.
Kristin Chenoweth is heading to CBS.
The actress has landed a starring role on Tad Quill's comedy pilot starring Broadway veteran Matthew Broderick, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The untitled multicamera comedy centers on Jack (Broderick), a recently widowed father raising his 12-year-old son while jumping back into the dating pool. Chenoweth, also a Broadway alum, will play Marnie, described as Jack's "cute" and "judgmental" sister who works as a waitress.
Scrubs alum Quill will write and executive produce the CBS Television Studios comedy, with James Burrows on board to direct.
Repped by CAA, Untitled Entertainment and attorney James Adams of Scheck Rose Dapello & Adams, Chenoweth has guest-starred on CBS' The Good Wife, Fox's Glee and toplined ABC's GCB. She won a supporting actress Emmy in 2009 for Pushing Daisies.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR