Kyra Sedgwick Finds Out She's Related to Husband Kevin Bacon on TV Show (Video)
"It was a little upsetting, I'm not going to lie," she tells David Letterman.
Kyra Sedgwick and Kevin Bacon are married -- and related.
"I did this TV show where you learn so much about your family," Sedgwick said on the Late Show With David Letterman Thursday (video via AOL TV), referring to NBC's Who Do You Think You Are. "I just found out so many things I didn't know."
She found out that formers presidents Richard Nixon and Jimmy Carter are her cousins, as is Marilyn Monroe. And her husband.
"You're related to your husband!" jokes Letterman.
"Tenth cousins once removed," she says. "It was a little upsetting, I'm not going to lie."
Sedgwick's final The Closer premiere earlier this week drew 7.2 million viewers. But she was not nominated for an Emmy Thursday despite winning last year.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR