Kyra Sedgwick Finds Out She's Related to Husband Kevin Bacon on TV Show (Video)
"It was a little upsetting, I'm not going to lie," she tells David Letterman.
Kyra Sedgwick and Kevin Bacon are married -- and related.
"I did this TV show where you learn so much about your family," Sedgwick said on the Late Show With David Letterman Thursday (video via AOL TV), referring to NBC's Who Do You Think You Are. "I just found out so many things I didn't know."
She found out that formers presidents Richard Nixon and Jimmy Carter are her cousins, as is Marilyn Monroe. And her husband.
"You're related to your husband!" jokes Letterman.
"Tenth cousins once removed," she says. "It was a little upsetting, I'm not going to lie."
Sedgwick's final The Closer premiere earlier this week drew 7.2 million viewers. But she was not nominated for an Emmy Thursday despite winning last year.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'