Lady Gaga Kicks Off CW Fall Season With Jean Paul Gaultier Interview
She’ll sit down with the designer in his Paris atelier on Sept. 12 – the night before Sarah Michelle Gellar’s "The Ringer" premieres.
Lady Gaga is coming to the CW.
She'll be interviewed by designer Jean Paul Gaultier in a CW special called Gaga by Gaultier to air Monday, Sept. 12, from 8-9:15 p.m. ET.
It's their first face-to-face meeting, taped at Gaultier's atelier in Paris. They discuss everything from her rapid rise to fame, secrets from backstage of our tour, her relationship with her fans, how she controls her image and business, using provocation as a marketing tool and her love for fashion and art.
It will be produced by Dak Tirak, directed by Alex Fighter and distributed by Can't Stop Media.
The CW will preview its fall slate of new and returning shows from 9:15 to 10 p.m. that night. Maggie Q (Nikita) and Kristoffer Polaha (Ringer) will host.
The next night, the season premiere of 90201 starts at 8 p.m. ET, followed by Sarah Michelle Gellar's The Ringer at 9 p.m.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR